Andrea Hayes Latest Book
Congratulations from all at IWD to our editor, Andrea Hayes, who has just released her fourth book, ‘Mind Body Soul Journal’ which is a follow up to her bestselling ‘My Life Goals Journal’. If you want to live your best life in 2019 then this book is for you, or maybe it could be the perfect thank you gift idea for your special gal pals who are your bridesmaids.
This timeless journal, beautifully illustrated with pages for monthly journaling, is an indispensable companion if you want to live a more focused, positive life in 2019.
And if you don’t believe us just look at what people are saying about this beautiful journal.
Praise for Mind, Body, Soul Journal
- ‘Set a satnav for your life by following this practical journal and unleash the best version of you.’ Norah Casey
- ‘Lovely book … a spiritual Filofax.’ Patrick Bergin.
- ‘Full of positivity and inspiration, this book is a tonic – I loved it.’ Alan Hughes
- ‘This book will make anybody’s life journey easy and joyful. I absolutely recommend it. It’s a book for everyone to help them on their journey.’ Helen Goldin
- ‘The most astonishingly uplifting work I’ve read all year! This isn’t just a book to read, it’s a bible to live your best life by.’ Claudia Carroll
- ‘Finally! A blueprint for creating the life you want in this powerful and authentic spiritual guidebook. You will pick it up, put it down, and pick it up again and again.’ Paul Congdon, editor of Positive Life
Well done Andrea.