What is my goal?
- Make the most creative pictures for your wedding – I always have more ideas then we can get done in a day
- Take your preferences into account – we’ll talk through this when we meet before the wedding day
- Spend more time with you – I stay with you all day from getting ready until the first dance
- Find the best spots – visit the place in advance or researching online
What is my style?
- Natural, candid and emotional – I capture moments when you are happy and enjoy yourselves
- Getting all the details – you’ve spent days choosing your dress, rings, bouquet, any many other nice little things – I’ll make sure they all are captured for you
- Tireless – I’d shoot for hours if my couples let me – you’ll rarely have as much time for photos as I’d be willing to spend with you!
What is my quality?
- Highest possible with no compromises. To hand pick the best 600 pictures I shoot 1200+ on the day.
- I then tune colors, adjust contrast, crop composition for each one of them individually – do everything to make those great pictures event better. I do not apply fancy effects – I go with the nature, not against it.
- I select a good number of pictures for black and white – those that look awesome this way.